2009/06/04

Mail via AKR

Mail via AKR


Aki**


Thank you for your e-mail. I hope you will have a nice trip in Kiev and Germany!!
AKR
5月24日 (12日前)

Hello. I am in Moriya now.
Grandmother-yadomi is very fine and eat very much.
Of course, mother and sister are also fine.

I am happy to see her again.
Please take care of yourself and enjoy trip in Germany!



> Hello!!
> It is about 11:15 a.m. and fine weather and also
> well.
> We returned back yesterday evening from two days
> drive around eastern area
> in Ukraine.
> Danylenko car was comfortable during two days.
> Krajnikov and I were only
> accompanies.
> We visited Forest, Park and Casles with plenty of
> green leaves and variety
> of flowers.
> We stayed at the old style house of Kozac and had
> their specialite.
> I got figures of Kozac man and woman with a pig,
> which is the symbol of
> prosperity.
> Today I arrived at IPMS at 10:00 and discussed new
> data with other
> researcher.
> I will have some experiment by TEM with Danyilenko,
> who is now preparering
> samples.
> I will leave Kiev tomorrow morning to
> Koeln(Cologne), Germany by airplane.
> During the evening I will take a bus to Reutte,
> Austria from
> Muenchen(Munich), Germany.
> See you!!
>

0 件のコメント:

フォロワー

Hello!

Please leave your trace.

Profile

Profile
FM and SM in Macau

自己紹介

自分の写真
MSF Laboratory; http://msflab.blogspot.com/, E-mail: msf.lab@gmail.com