2008/12/19

Have a Nice Holidays during Christmas and New Year season!!


After receiving samples annealed at 2073K for 3.6ks in Ar gas from TS-san, 
I checked them carefully and put them into a new plastic bag respectively. 

Then I packed them to a small red paper box together with other samples without annealing 
(as received, port of holder) and a memo, 
which includes 15 types of samples and explanation about its name, each history and comment. 
Finally I handed it to Oleg at about 17:30 in their room at 4F. 
He is leaving for Kiev on Sunday for holidays between Christmas and new year season. 

Therefore my work for sample preparation to send them to IPMS(Kolja) was over 
without any big troubles. It became a happy congratulation because it was 
a practical end of my work in NIMS in this year. 

0 件のコメント:

フォロワー

Hello!

Please leave your trace.

Profile

Profile
FM and SM in Macau

自己紹介

自分の写真
MSF Laboratory; http://msflab.blogspot.com/, E-mail: msf.lab@gmail.com